TCN – The Transcultural Caravan Network
part of the Baden-Württemberg-STIPENDIUM for University Students BWS plus, a programme of the Baden-Württemberg Stiftung
What is the TCN?
The Transcultural Caravan Network is an alliance of universities from different countries around the world that share the goal of facilitating multilateral research projects for students.
Who is part of the TCN?
The network comprises:
- The Center for Sustainability Studies at the School of Business Administration from Fundao Getulio Vargas (FGVces) from Brazil
- TheAlbertLuthuli Leadership Institute(ALLI) at the University of Pretoria from South Africa
- The faculty of International and Political Studies at the University of Lodz from Poland
- The Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro (PUC Rio) from Brazil
- The Vietnamese-German University (VGU) from Vietnam
- HFU Business School from Germany
What are the goals of the TCN?
- Realisation of research projects with students from all partner universities
- Transcultural experience and learning for the participating students
- Promote exchanges between international universities
- Promote mutual understanding and cooperation